What's new

Changes Coming To AIA Forum

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,437
Reaction score
72,667
Golden Thread
0
Over the next week there are some changes coming to this forum, I can't say what they are just yet, but I can say it will greatly improve the forum for all...

Further info will follow very soon...
 
Upvote 0
Are the changes accross the board or Forum specific? Stop being that girl from back in high school man! LOL
 
Sorry had to wait for admin approval and some rewritting of the four scripts..

TnMountain and Larson1951 have been appointed as joint moderators of the Indian Artifacts Board...

There will be some changes to the Forum titles as well....
 
Sounds like you have picked the rite team! I cant think of 2 that deserve it more.
 
maybe he meant joint medicine he is pretty old
 
That was a good one Steve.
 
If I were to read things a bit more thorough, I wouldn't be so lost. I got ya now Reap. Good one!
 
NC field hunter said:
Think I'll pass this time. Appreciate it any way!

Oh, yeah! I figured this would be a great time to ask this. Would you like to trade me that effigy pipe for a snapped base Kirk? Deal of a life time!!! Lol!
 
LOL. Joint moderators. You guys aint right :tongue3:. I am going to snap all my Kirks so I have a whole frame. Not.
 
Tnmountains said:
LOL. Joint moderators. You guys aint right :tongue3:. I am going to snap all my Kirks so I have a whole frame. Not.

Can you believe Reaper? Wants two snap based points for that pipe. I ain't no fool! LOL! I think I'd trade my whole collection for that pipe.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom