What's new

Charter Membership

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
818
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So does anyone know how long it takes once you've paid for your charter membership and your status/title changes?
 
Well, you asked at 6:57, and it's now 7:26 and your status is Charter Member....so 29 minutes?:laughing7:
Welcome to the show!!:icon_thumright:
 
LOL who knew. I paid two days ago and saw no change so decided to post the question so I guess I need to be more patient and wait an hour
 
Whoops sorry! I'm not much help I guess:laughing7:
 
Depends on when admins see the payment made...
 
Well, you asked at 6:57, and it's now 7:26 and your status is Charter Member....so 29 minutes?:laughing7:
Welcome to the show!!:icon_thumright:
And don't forget to sign the guest book!
 
Ya
And the new guy has to clean the Charter Members Room...cuz we are a messy bunch !
Gary
 
There are expenses though. You will need a larger B.S. filter. LOL Frank five star.webp
111-2 700.webpcm.webp
 
Last edited:
I want to welcome ( Inspector) to the Tnet and Charter Members Forum...he`s my new hunting partner every Sunday weather permitting.
Hes been on here 1 month and told me he already learned $50.00 worth. Lol
 
Just received an email from TNet this morn stating my Charter Membership is ready to expire. I need to renew my membership or I won't be afforded the benefits of being a Charter Member.
Last year after trying to pay my $20 for CM four separate times, my payment finally went through. Glad you didn't have the same issue.
But, since no one posts in the CM "only" section and I don't buy or sell here, I think I'll just keep my $20 this year. All I need is here for free!
Wait a minute... I just said free!? Now that I've come to my senses, I think I will stay a CM and pay. What other site offers the information and hospitality as here? NONE!
Plus I like the fancy CM icon. ;)
Peace ✌
 
Let us not forget the 2 drink minimum!:occasion14: :laughing7:
 
Doesn't seem to be full nude either?
Peace ✌
 
Well you have to be a CM to sell and don't want to break any rules( tired of the dog house) but I want to know where I can post for sale items. You cant go to the "brand" site as they don't want ads there and I have a retro fit handle for AT pros that I manufacture plus digging tools scoops etc that I do the same. So anyone have advice as to get the most eyes on what id like to sell?
 
Well you have to be a CM to sell and don't want to break any rules( tired of the dog house) but I want to know where I can post for sale items. You cant go to the "brand" site as they don't want ads there and I have a retro fit handle for AT pros that I manufacture plus digging tools scoops etc that I do the same. So anyone have advice as to get the most eyes on what id like to sell?


We have a classified section found under "Market Place" that has sub forums for selling and trading...
 
Last edited:
I want to welcome ( Inspector) to the Tnet and Charter Members Forum...he`s my new hunting partner every Sunday weather permitting.
Hes been on here 1 month and told me he already learned $50.00 worth. Lol

tell him i said he can keep the change ok.
 
market place huh.and where does one find this ?

What are you using to access TreasureNet, PC, smartphone,tablet?

Market Place is a major forum on TreasureNet.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom