Well it looks like you guys are on the ball. My only question now is what part of the horse tack would that piece go to? Other then that I guess its time to bury my thingies into the treasurenet archives. Thanx for your help guys. Swiz
Crouse - Hinds Co. makes electrical junction boxes and fittings. The other item looks sort of like a rescue figure 8 ring. Any rapelling done in the area?
Crouse - Hinds Co. makes electrical junction boxes and fittings. The other item looks sort of like a rescue figure 8 ring. Any rapelling done in the area?
At first I thought is was Grouse Winds. I thought maybe a bird fart? So part 2 is now a toss up between horse tack and rappelling gear. I don't know of any rappelling in the immediate area that I found this in. Maybe a few miles down the road in Herkimer diamond country. There's a few cliffs out that way. Swiz