FloridaFinder

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Here's the real ender. I found a Bender, and after showing it to my girls later my 5 year old daughter tells me, "you can't find the old coin anymore". She put here Presidential gold dollar on top of the Ben, and thought she'd play a trick on me. She got interested in opening rolls with me again. Fourth generation CRHer there.

Attachments

• image-2312565617.jpg
    image-2312565617.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 179

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome- cant wait till I see one of those in my box

OP
OP
FloridaFinder

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Can't believe it, that was the only silver in the box.

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Walking liberty was an ender last week, but i didn't notice it lol. I only check the top row of coins when opening a box of halves, then flip'em out of the box and rip'em apart.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better than none... I too have found a few boxes with an ender, and that was it for the box... pretty dissapoing lol, but still better than skunk!

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
Nice ender FF but, almost nothing worse than getting a 90% as an ender and then finding nothing else in the rest of the box. I open each box and check them all for any enders and then I pull them out and flip them over while I put them into rows on my desk. If I do find any, I usually put them aside and open 10 or 15 rolls to see what else the box looks like before I even open any of the enders. While any Franklin or Walker is always nice to get, after finding a single ender, even a 40%, every roll opened after with nothing seems like a disappointment. I have had boxes where I only found a single silver in the first roll and ones with a single in the last and I would prefer the last roll anytime.

Good find on the Franklin anyway though, still like a box with 2-3 40%'s. As long as your kids are having a good time with Dad, any silver found is just an extra on top.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i gad a guitar pick ender in a half dollar before, but they are thin and it did not take up the space of any halves :)

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice ender FF! Shame it was the only one, I had a box last week with 3 Enders and it only had 6 total keepers in the box. The weirdest box I've had was showing 5 Enders and only gave up 6 Silvers, talk about a let down! HH, Maverick.

Half Hunter

Jan 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iv searched 575 boxes and have yet to have a 90% ender for bens or walkers. Also my second best box was 42 silvers and it had zero enders in it.

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
I would love to half hunt just to get all the different half dollar pieces out there. I love seeing all the different posts everyone puts out, even if they aren't silver. But all I get here in TC michigan is regular halves. bummer.

Sincerely, Garoulady

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread