Check out this letter to a liberal professor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
removing god? what nonsense...
god is the reason being used to justify war across the globe.
maybe if we did leave god out of things, people would quit fighting...

fundamentalist of any religion are fanatics...fanatics of any type are a threat to civilization. historic fact!

How wrong you are...we have been leaving god out for a while and the evidence is clear. Please try not to be so close minded.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Whoa Pip. Currently God is not the reason. Wrong religion. The head cheese in the Jihad is a bit different. I dare you you go over there and tell them to leave out their Cheese.

X2!

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

fundamentalist of any religion are fanatics...fanatics of any type are a threat to civilization. historic fact!

Mentioning a religion or god in thread is okay in relation to the 2nd forum, but do not go further down this road.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry TH, Got carried away with the con queso thing.lol

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Symantics:BangHead: The word "God" when used as in the following quote "God has been removed from American society" is a misnomer. The factual statement is this: "Biblical Principles" have been removed from American society, not "God" per se. Hindus, Muslims, and all other non-Bible "God worshipers" are allowed public display of their faiths, so it's not "God" that has been removed from anything, it is the "Biblical Principles" that liberalism must remove in order to gain power in America...I mean this respectfully, one can successfully argue that America was not founded on belief in "God" as some of our Founding Fathers were Atheists and outspoken Agnostics...But one is completely off the deep end of history to argue that American law was not originally founded on "Biblical Principles". Slavery? Yep, slavery is Biblical, but most don't know the Bible says "A slave who can attain his freedom should do so!" (I could go on, but I won't)

This country was founded on Biblical Principles and when those principles are followed we don't have the "God Wars" you spoke of, and truly wouldn't have so many of the societal ills we have today...That is why a lot of liberals want "God" or more correctly "Biblical Principles" out of the picture, because to attain power one must have defeated whatever was in power before...in this case, "Biblical Principles" used to rule here which Conservative folks tended agree with, now "Humanistic Principles" which Liberal folks agree with are ruling day...And along with Humanistic Principles come all the Humanistic woes which are multiplying today.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread