What's new

Checking in

No points found here.
 

Attachments

  • image-1113363696.webp
    image-1113363696.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 98
  • image-3200062880.webp
    image-3200062880.webp
    68.3 KB · Views: 102
  • image-3405838568.webp
    image-3405838568.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 105
  • image-4232011865.webp
    image-4232011865.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 97
Man am I happy I don't live up there.
 
I ain't that far north. Sitting in maryland feeling like maine.
 
I lived in Vermont for 5 years.. Snow and ice in photos is enough for me.
In the 70's here today.
On the brighter side when this stuff melts it should uncover a lot of goodies
 
2 or 3 more inches here today:BangHead:...I'll be in your state in a few gator. 80's/60's OH YEAH!!
 
This is the hardest winter Illinois has had in a long time. Its coming down like crazy as I'm typing this
 
The snow melted off pretty good for us yesterday. In case anyone has forgotten im in GA. We got 3 inches of snow and 1 inch of ice.
 
Oh rock you poor guy. I feel so sorry for You. Lol. Try liven in mounds and piles of snow for months with sub zero weather for basically weeks at a time
 
I got four inches or so of snow and a middle layer of ice. Its all crusted on top so you just break through. Already going stir crazy, can't wait to get out of here and do some hunting!
 
Oh rock you poor guy. I feel so sorry for You. Lol. Try liven in mounds and piles of snow for months with sub zero weather for basically weeks at a time

We dont usually get that kind of weather in this part of GA is the reason. We have gotten it twice in a month. If it was TN or another state further north I could understand.
 
My dogs hate walking in the snow. Larson your dog looks like its use to it.
 
Back Yard the other morn..
_5447.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom