sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Sep 27, 2011 #1 I found these quite a while ago and thought they were junk, now I don't know. any guesses? Attachments finds sept 27 2011 004.webp 89.2 KB · Views: 385 finds sept 27 2011 003.webp 75.2 KB · Views: 382
daroofa Hero Member Joined Apr 8, 2010 Messages 575 Reaction score 92 Golden Thread 0 Location Breckentucky MI Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Sep 27, 2011 #2 Chinese cash coins. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash_(Chinese_coin) Upvote 0
sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Sep 27, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Daroofa, that link doesn't lead anywhere to find out what these are. is there another place that I could find out? Upvote 0
Daroofa, that link doesn't lead anywhere to find out what these are. is there another place that I could find out?
doublet2a Bronze Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 1,281 Reaction score 306 Golden Thread 0 Location Lindsay, California Detector(s) used Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils. Sep 27, 2011 #4 Aren't the ones with the round holes Japanese Tim Upvote 0
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2011 #5 Pretty sure these are modern repro's for craft decoration Upvote 0
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2011 #6 Yes Chinese 1906-1908 http://www.cointalk.com/t169949/ Attachments chinese.webp 69.8 KB · Views: 332 Upvote 0
sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Sep 27, 2011 Thread Owner #7 they are Chinese. I have the one pictured above. the back of it is written in Manchu style. now, I just need to find the other 2 Upvote 0
they are Chinese. I have the one pictured above. the back of it is written in Manchu style. now, I just need to find the other 2
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 28, 2011 #8 Top one is Chinese too http://www.cointalk.com/t185469/ Upvote 0
G gator37 Tenderfoot Joined Feb 20, 2011 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Oct 10, 2011 #9 My adoped daughter is Chinese and she is going to tell me what these coins are hopefully today. I will let you know....she did confirm that these were chinese coins. Upvote 0
My adoped daughter is Chinese and she is going to tell me what these coins are hopefully today. I will let you know....she did confirm that these were chinese coins.
sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Oct 11, 2011 Thread Owner #10 cool, thanks for looking. I don't know too much about them, just enough to be dangerous Upvote 0
steelheadwill Gold Member Joined Jan 2, 2010 Messages 6,690 Reaction score 716 Golden Thread 1 Location New Castle NH. 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Brain eyes ears and nose Primary Interest: Other Oct 12, 2011 #11 You'll be able to match those others here: http://www.calgarycoin.com/reference/china/china8.htm#ching Upvote 0
You'll be able to match those others here: http://www.calgarycoin.com/reference/china/china8.htm#ching
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 12, 2011 #12 Buttom two Manchu style Upvote 0