CASPER-2
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2012
- Messages
- 17,375
- Reaction score
- 20,667
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- NEW ENGLAND
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I work nights - so i sleep during the day
My girlfriend woke me up and said "There's a large package for you"
I was surprise when I opened it to find this inside

and a nice letter from Whydah
Now I have to get out some more with him to fill it !
Thanks again friend
Hoping you and all here have a wonderful Christmas and a Golden new Year
God Bless us everyone
My girlfriend woke me up and said "There's a large package for you"
I was surprise when I opened it to find this inside

and a nice letter from Whydah
Now I have to get out some more with him to fill it !
Thanks again friend
Hoping you and all here have a wonderful Christmas and a Golden new Year
God Bless us everyone
Upvote
0







