What's new

Christmas Shelter Dig

1320

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
3,478
Reaction score
2,312
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Central Kentucky
Decent weather and some spare time today, hit two of my "ole faithful" shelters . I didn't find anything off the chart but I am very pleased with the assortment. The LeCroy breaks my heart!
 

Attachments

  • DSCF2648.webp
    DSCF2648.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 151
Upvote 0
Not a bad hunt at all! The weather was just terrible here.....I stayed home.
 
Nice haul...nice day... looks like you did real good.
 
I'd be real happy with that any day merry Christmas
 
good to see you got out :icon_thumright:
 
I would have enjoyed that today. Have you ever noticed how the material in shelters is much different and varied ?
 
Nice hunt! Glad the Christmas weather worked out for you!
 
Agreed, the material and tool types are all over the place. My brother and I counted 7 types of flint/chert in one of the shelters yesterday....love it!
 
Nice day's work!! I really like the 2nd piece on the top row. Odd looking little booger.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom