Cigars

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i use to back when i smoked i love the smell of one still when my buddys and i would go camping and fishing we would always take some... miss those times

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
ticm, I notice you like the hand made ones. It's written on your crap box. Frank

Attachments

• hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 84

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
ticm, I love cigars. My favorites used to be Partagas # 10 because I liked the Cameroon wrappers. Now I tend to go with Fuente OPUS X's when I can get them. I love cuban cigars. Back in the 80's and 90's I used to spend summers in England. Had friends in London. When I got to town I used to head down to this tobacconist's shop on St. James Place. He would take three boxes (one cuban Cohiba, one cuban Partagas and one Bolivar.)of great cuban cigars(love Churchill size) and then he did his magic. I took the Bolivar's with me. The other two-he opened them, took the cuban bands off, put nicaraguan bands on, put them in Nicaraguan boxes, wrapped them for shipping, addressed them to my home in San Antonio, gave them to me, I went a half block up the street to the post office, mailed them home and when they arrived my sister opened them and put them in my humidor. Worked for years until I started playing golf and quit traveling. Cubans are hard to come by here. They sell fakes on the Mexican border so you have to go to the Casa de Habana in Mexico City to get real ones. But I am just as happy with Fuente's. Guess I'm getting old. I don't smoke nearly as much as I used to, but would love to sit outside watching you dig for treasure while I puffed on a good one. Hope this answers your question...By the way, check out Finck Cigar Co. outlet in San Antonio. I am a regular there and Bill, who owns a big factory downtown is pretty cool, even if he is a Texas Aggie. His favorite joke," what is the difference between a tornado and a (University of Texas) t.u. cheerleader? Nothing, they're both gonna wind up in a trailer park.

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
ticm

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
austin said:
ticm, I love cigars. My favorites used to be Partagas # 10 because I liked the Cameroon wrappers. Now I tend to go with Fuente OPUS X's when I can get them. I love cuban cigars. Back in the 80's and 90's I used to spend summers in England. Had friends in London. When I got to town I used to head down to this tobacconist's shop on St. James Place. He would take three boxes (one cuban Cohiba, one cuban Partagas and one Bolivar.)of great cuban cigars(love Churchill size) and then he did his magic. I took the Bolivar's with me. The other two-he opened them, took the cuban bands off, put nicaraguan bands on, put them in Nicaraguan boxes, wrapped them for shipping, addressed them to my home in San Antonio, gave them to me, I went a half block up the street to the post office, mailed them home and when they arrived my sister opened them and put them in my humidor. Worked for years until I started playing golf and quit traveling. Cubans are hard to come by here. They sell fakes on the Mexican border so you have to go to the Casa de Habana in Mexico City to get real ones. But I am just as happy with Fuente's. Guess I'm getting old. I don't smoke nearly as much as I used to, but would love to sit outside watching you dig for treasure while I puffed on a good one. Hope this answers your question...By the way, check out Finck Cigar Co. outlet in San Antonio. I am a regular there and Bill, who owns a big factory downtown is pretty cool, even if he is a Texas Aggie. His favorite joke," what is the difference between a tornado and a (University of Texas) t.u. cheerleader? Nothing, they're both gonna wind up in a trailer park.

Man those Cuban Bolivars are so fricken good. My favorite. The Fuente double Château sun grown is a good stick. The opus X comes around two times a year around here. Around July and around December.

OP
OP
ticm

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
dustytrails123 said:
Bill clinton does....

Your wrong again Dusty. Monica enjoys a good cigar. Bill wasted a good cigar.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread