A/CMan Hero Member Joined Apr 2, 2012 Messages 590 Reaction score 105 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 3, 2012 #1 I was out today for 30 mins and found harmonica reef and what looks to be a lead spoon I never seen anything like this before , any suggestions, I was using my golden umax and it did very good before I got to hot, thanks for looking, acman Upvote 0
I was out today for 30 mins and found harmonica reef and what looks to be a lead spoon I never seen anything like this before , any suggestions, I was using my golden umax and it did very good before I got to hot, thanks for looking, acman
oldsalty19 Silver Member Joined May 29, 2011 Messages 3,197 Reaction score 204 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 350 and AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 3, 2012 #2
A/CMan Hero Member Joined Apr 2, 2012 Messages 590 Reaction score 105 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 3, 2012 Thread Owner #3 I have no clue but it was a cool find !
The Silver Pirate Full Member Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 179 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Location Ridgeland, MS Detector(s) used Whites IDX, DFX, XLT, Whites Prizm IV, Tesoro DeLeon, Tesoro Outlaw Primary Interest: Other Jul 3, 2012 #4 Dang, the big piece almost looks like the end of a bone!
A/CMan Hero Member Joined Apr 2, 2012 Messages 590 Reaction score 105 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 3, 2012 Thread Owner #5 It sure does make ya think!? Here's another pic.
J J-dude Full Member Joined Sep 14, 2010 Messages 164 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Greenacres WA Jul 4, 2012 #6 Very cool find!
A/CMan Hero Member Joined Apr 2, 2012 Messages 590 Reaction score 105 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 4, 2012 Thread Owner #7 Thanks JJ
Gunrunner61 Silver Member Joined Jan 12, 2011 Messages 2,964 Reaction score 460 Golden Thread 0 Location Dalton,Ga. Detector(s) used Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2012 #8 Looks like someone playing with lead......a time killer.....jmho......HH