maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I have 8 boxes to pick up tomorrow, trying to get 1 last search in before Christmas to hopefully break my current 24 box skunk streak I'm on. Hoping Santa brings me some silver! HH, Maverick.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered 4 boxes from my bank, they will be in Friday.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I've tried in the past, but the banks are hard pressed to sell me any boxes this close to Christmas, due to the retail merchant demands.

OP
OP
CladSmoke

CladSmoke

Nov 18, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Mine eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up a box of MWR of nickels and another of pieced together CWR nics. Merry HO HO!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
fistfulladirt said:
I've tried in the past, but the banks are hard pressed to sell me any boxes this close to Christmas, due to the retail merchant demands.

This is my first year of doing this around Christmas, 2 of my branches gave me the option to pick up my Tuesday orders on Monday this week, the other one switched it to Thursday for me so I guess I was fortunate, I honestly didn't think I would have any before Christmas and just a few after Christmas, but they offered to have me some for Monday so I said sure. Merry Christmas Fist! And Merry Christmas all my fello friends in the forum! HH, Maverick.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
This is my first year of doing this around Christmas, 2 of my branches gave me the option to pick up my Tuesday orders on Monday this week, the other one switched it to Thursday for me so I guess I was fortunate, I honestly didn't think I would have any before Christmas and just a few after Christmas, but they offered to have me some for Monday so I said sure. Merry Christmas Fist! And Merry Christmas all my fello friends in the forum! HH, Maverick.
Actually Mav, I was referring to walk-in box buying. Glad you can get your orders, and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is exactally what i will do tomorrow, random bank stops for boxes... i plan on hitting 15 banks or so for cwr and whatever they are willing to spare.
Actually Mav, I was referring to walk-in box buying. Glad you can get your orders, and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Anyone else getting ready for the holidays by shopping around for some fresh MWR boxes of clad? I'm driving around gathering up a few hours of entertainment as we speak. Jingle Clad, Jingle Clad, Jingle Clad Box! HH and and merry Christmas everyone!

Where you gathering coins on Sunday?

OP
OP
CladSmoke

CladSmoke

Nov 18, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Mine eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FormerTeller said:
Where you gathering coins on Sunday?

Grocery store around here have weekend bank service.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone else getting ready for the holidays by shopping around for some fresh MWR boxes of clad? I'm driving around gathering up a few hours of entertainment as we speak. Jingle Clad, Jingle Clad, Jingle Clad Box! HH and and merry Christmas everyone!

Since when does clad jingle? Better watch out, or you might get some lump's of coal in them rolls.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread