What's new

Clip...To what?

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I met up today with my digging partners in TN.
Among the numerous lead dug this was dug in the midst.
I've seen it before, but just can't remember what it's to.
Any one?

It appears the word " Mastiff" seems to be present.
 

Attachments

  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    91.4 KB · Views: 300
Hey Mike, That is so cool. I found one of those week before last and thought it was someting bent beyound recognition. I'm going to dig it out and clean it up some. I'll add a pic here when I do. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Looks like Mastiff to me and I'm gettin' plenty of sleep, :D
 
Upvote 0
The only words I can make out are " ONE DIME" ;D ;D ;D ;D
Couldn't help myself :tongue3:


Tim
 
Upvote 0
I agree my guess its some kinda garter clip. I dont think its dog related.
 

Attachments

  • garter clip.webp
    garter clip.webp
    1.4 KB · Views: 196
  • garter clip.webp
    garter clip.webp
    1.4 KB · Views: 184
Upvote 0
That's a scary thought. Civil War soldiers running around in the woods with garter belts on. :D
Actually, it's hilarious if you think about it.
Amazing what turns up in the bush...Eh?

Well done chaps! :icon_thumleft: :D
 
Upvote 0
it does look like a waistband expander for an tux
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom