What's new

Clover button

BomberJohn

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
379
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETrac
I know it is a button, but looking for more info on it. It is 0.45" diameter, has a loop shank on the back with the remnants of a nail that went through it. All I can read on the back is the word EXTRA. The front has what appears to be 3 three leaf clovers on stems of one plant.

Thannks!
John

IMG_3841.jpg

IMG_3842.jpg

IMG_3843.jpg
 
Probably said EXTRA GILT.

I think the leprechaun's wore these in the 19th Century.
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Probably said EXTRA GILT.

I think the leprechaun's wore these in the 19th Century.



Have you been on the sauce Cru :D
 
Upvote 0
shaun7 said:
CRUSADER said:
Probably said EXTRA GILT.

I think the leprechaun's wore these in the 19th Century.



Have you been on the sauce Cru :D

No, but only vodka left in the house.
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Probably said EXTRA GILT.

I think the leprechaun's wore these in the 19th Century.


... and you nailed the buttons to them? Poor little b___s. :D

A few years ago a friend found one with one large clover in the center.
 
Upvote 0
Iron Patch said:
CRUSADER said:
Probably said EXTRA GILT.

I think the leprechaun's wore these in the 19th Century.


... and you nailed the buttons to them? Poor little b___s. :D

A few years ago a friend found one with one large clover in the center.

see someone understood.. rough times..
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Iron Patch said:
CRUSADER said:
Probably said EXTRA GILT.

I think the leprechaun's wore these in the 19th Century.


... and you nailed the buttons to them? Poor little b___s. :D

A few years ago a friend found one with one large clover in the center.

see someone understood.. rough times..


I gave up rum for coffee. Mouth without throwing punches. ;D
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom