CoinandRelicMan
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2011
- Messages
- 3,983
- Reaction score
- 2,246
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Upvote
0
I voted BANNER (although under my work username, Kindle Farmers). I hope to see it up top soon!

Thanks ptsofnc !Fantastic find!
This point based on the appearance of the base and form and location could be a fluted Dalton point.......jmo........GTP

Both are very rare finds. In 40 years I've only found a couple bases of clovis points. You did well to find a whole one.
I haven't point hunted much and then a good one turns up when not even looking for points. No wonder my pal was going like you Lucky so and so 
Looks like a Barnes to me
Thanks for that information, yeah I checked some web pages, do Barnes type points turn up here often ?