Springfield
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2003
- Messages
- 2,890
- Reaction score
- 1,395
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Mexico
- Detector(s) used
- BS
Joe
.... it should be a no-brainier that Waltz didn't Highgrade it. At least not from the Vulture.
Thanks
Travis
It should, shouldn't it?
When you find yourself more than one degree of separation from an event or the witness, you're already in deep kinmchi. When Waltz went room temperature in 1891, he took any hope of solving the mystery that surrounds his life with him. You didn't talk with him yourself, so It's all been hearsay since. Human Nature 101: people lie. Other than the promise of a fun adventure in the hills, why would you truly believe any of it? Seriously, why? GIGO.
Finding that Vent Hole was my biggest breakthrough, in my opinion. I'll just say it, I believe you're looking at the bottom of the "Volcanic Vent" that is the Lost Dutchman mine. If it proves passable by climbing in it, there will be no reason to dig. I can photograph my proof without breaking the law. How great would it be to actually prove this thing without doing anything illegal..?After finding that vent hole, it shouldn't be hard to get in there with some minimal climbing equipment... And when I say "climbing equipment".... I mean rope... LOLThanksTravis









