What's new

Cmon people! A lil weather?!? A lil Holiday!?! NO EXCUSE!!

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
43,415
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
C'mon people! A lil weather?!? A lil Holiday!?! NO EXCUSE!!

Y'all let these lil probs get in the way of hunting!?!? MAN! :dontknow:

Well, it was enough to keep me in too! ;) LOL

Happy T-Day T-Net! :)
 
Last edited:
HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!!,Yea I couldn't make enuff time either:BangHead:
 
Its a Four year First, Turkey is Cooking And Red and I Are Not Out Hunting While it's Cooking Weather and Old Body Pains:BangHead:
 
I got up at 5 and went to work on the new cook stove the gf bought. Who knew gas ones had to be converted if you were using LP instead of natural gas? Certainly not I, lol, but I know all about 'em now! Looks like tomorrow is a no hunt too since we still have a white ground. Hope everyone's day was a good one.
 
Happy thanksgiving everyone.With family and friends over I was able to sneak out for an hour.At least I found 15cents.
 
I got out for an hour with an inch of slush/ice topped with another inch of snow on the ground. Probably my worst day ever with finds but it was still nice getting all muddy. $1.30 in clad and not a single penny older then 1960. Cheers
 
Happy turkey sandwich day bud, turkey sandwich for me for breakfast!
 
I couldn't move after that big ole lunch! Hope everyone had a great day.
 
I'm going out Sunday yeah! And it does 't matter if I find anything!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom