What's new

Coffee and MDing ...?

A. Fitzpatrick

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2017
Messages
32
Reaction score
187
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia Beach, VA
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would anyone here in the 757 be interested in getting a group of people together for coffee? Thought it would be cool to share info, advice and just socialize, and maybe go out to some sites... just a thought!

Interested? ? ?

-AF
 
Sure would.......although I do see a bit of a problem in logistics.
 
Snail, you will need an extra long insulated straw. :laughing7:
 
what's wrong with beer?
 
Jeff? are you stalking me?
 
lol maybe, or are you stalking me ?8-)
 
hmm, I'll have to give that some thought ( turning the tables on me heh?)
 
BELLY UP, FOLKS! Got a a NEW site by the Expressway! Heh...
 
Last edited:
When i win the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes the 20th
I`m coming to see all my favorite relics hunters...in my very big mobile unit filled with metal detectors.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom