What's new

✅ SOLVED Coin? Token? Foreign Mystery need help

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,963
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this in a pile of junk a few years ago.... seems to be Italian
Never have I been able to ID it, and wanted to post this here forever.
Problem is I misplaced it, until this morning..... so happy to find it again!
E8DCA040-0A50-4D17-8942-20C573EC7FDA.webp2C23B5C3-9BF4-48A5-BF47-BD4970B6E8CC.webp

Any help from y’all most appreciated.:icon_thumright:
 
Nailed it!
I can see mine has the bezel top worn off.
Thanks for the I’d, back into the junk pile it goes!
 
Upvote 0
Great Id can you seed the areas I hunt with your junk finds Id love to find that.Good piece of history
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom