What's new

coin?? token??

cabinfever

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2009
Messages
51
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Location
NH
Detector(s) used
Deus
Found this at the same site I found a continental army USA pewter button and many Dandy buttons. It has a woman facing left with the letters AUCTOR_ can't make out the last letter if there even is one. She has a braid on her hair or a bonnet. The other side I can make out the letters NDE then a tiny star then E or F another letter then a larger star and a man/woman holding a tall spear? Half the letters are only stamped halfway as if it wasn't centered properly. :help:


With a little more research I found out what it was!
 

Attachments

  • DSC_1200.webp
    DSC_1200.webp
    109.8 KB · Views: 190
Yep, you'll need to post good straight up and down pics of both sides if you want to know the variety.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom