What's new

Cold digs!…..

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out two days ago and did a short hunt at my aunts yard. I hunted it before and got some Indians. It was cold but if the ground is diggable I'm going. Only got two clad dimes and two trucks. I did get an old fired musket ball and a very old small buckle. Went today to one of my favorite pounded sites in off and on freezing rain. Only hunted a little over an hour. I did manage a 1936 Buff and a 1941 Jefferson nickel, a few clad, and some misc items. I try every year to hunt every month of the year, and here in MI that can be tough. So far I have two hunts in Jan and two in Feb. Come on spring!!!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6510.webp
    IMG_6510.webp
    147.9 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_6511.webp
    IMG_6511.webp
    90.6 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_6513.webp
    IMG_6513.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_6515.webp
    IMG_6515.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_6516.webp
    IMG_6516.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_6514.webp
    IMG_6514.webp
    60.3 KB · Views: 118
Looks like some good digs Mike
Any hunt in Jan is good
Nice looking Buff!
 
Good job Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom