What's new

COLD MORNING HUNT YIELDS GREAT SILVERS!!!

DigginDave94

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2017
Messages
89
Reaction score
766
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dixon IL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did a couple hour hunt this morning and got a 1944 Silver Quarter and a 1944 Merc dime im so happy ive been in a silver quarter drought but I just found one and i always love Mecs :) HH!


20171220_154852.webp20171220_154744.webp
 
Upvote 66
Cool they are the same date :icon_thumright:
 
Congrats on your silvers Dave.
 
Heck, yes. Good for you! I wouldn't mind finding some silver myself.
 
Nice finds! In good shape also. Congrats
 
Glad to see you still getting after it Dave. The ground isn't frozen yet. Get some!:headbang:
 
Last edited:
Thanks Kevin we need to hunt again soon :)
 
Now...aren't u glad I'm not one of those Secret Squirrels??? 😂😂😂
 
Glad you got some silver Ive been in a silver slump many times. This is a great hobby but we all need to ne thrown a bone or two once in a while. Great job... Happy Holidays
 
Well done. Two silvers is always a good day.

Best of luck to you sir.
 
Congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Oh man, what a great pair to find. Congratulations.
 
A great two silver day for you.
 
Awesome score on the two silvers Dave. Hard core diggin in the cold. Congrats!
 
6D57DD49-DCDD-465D-9854-C6D26675AA42.webp4D9FB48C-6CD8-41F9-8920-2D8BF2B2634A.webp

Any day you find silver is a GREAT DAY.

KUDOS on two shinny spots of silver.

7288D2A3-322D-4729-A006-1F69E682E231.webp
 
Nice find, for sure. I am impressed by the condition of the Mercury dime--it must have been in an environment that was particularly kind to silver. It really looks to be in outstanding condition. I have always loved the Mercury dime, yet have never found one (yet!).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom