What's new

collecting 1 doller iesinhower coins

Not me. banks ask me when they have them if I want them, but I decline. No extra value, so not worth it.

IMHO
 
There is the raer silver. I buy them to make my supply banks happy and give them out as change at my job. The customers go crazy over them. Lots of people hold them for their grandkids. Keeps me in good with my banks and makes my customers happy. Its a win win for me
 
Yeah I'm sittin on over 100 of them right now. just can't seem to get rid of them.

I always ask for "large dollar coins" 'cause ya never know what you're going to get. I've gottten Peace and Morgan Dollars just for asking.
 
Take them to your dump bank. Or spend them people see them and will buy others from you too
 
I buy them every once in a while - you can get lucky. The 1973 is the date to look for besides the silvers.

Maine_Jim
 
I collect them. My bank orders me 100$ every quarter. I actually found my first silver today. :headbang: Also there is a coin store that will pay me 1.05$ per Ike. So 1.05 times 100$ nets me at least 5 bucks whenever i decide to finally sell them.
HH,
Frank
 
tank014 said:
I collect them. My bank orders me 100$ every quarter. I actually found my first silver today. :headbang: Also there is a coin store that will pay me 1.05$ per Ike. So 1.05 times 100$ nets me at least 5 bucks whenever i decide to finally sell them.
HH,
Frank
Where does your bank order them. My bank tried several times and just keeps getting the small dollars.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom