Finally tally for 2010! I didn't have any dream boxes or dream bank stops so totals not even close to last year but still not a bad haul and a nice little nest egg accumulated with silver up 80%....if it does it again for 2011 silver will be at $55 an ounce. Sounds crazy doesn't it but who thought we would be at $30.88 on 12/31/10 last year on New Year's Eve...not me I can tell you! Well here are the finds for silver coins. I didn't include the buffalos, 3 cent nickels, Indian cents and other numismatic finds like the clad commemoratives and proofs and error coins.
Dollars: 13 (5 Morgans, 8 Peace) also one 1969 Canadian Dollar
90% Halves: 266 (1 Barber, 23 Walkers, 17 Bens 225 Kens)
40% Halves: 905
Quarters: 12 Washingtons
Dimes: 71 (69 Roosevelts, 2 Mercs)
Thanks to everyone who participated here and good luck in 2011!
Maine_Jim