What's new

Collective Silver Totals for 2010:

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
412
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
I figured I'd start a list up for the new year since it looks like LJ is busy for a while. Post your monthly totals here if you like. Maybe I'll crank out a total next year at this time.

Maine_Jim
 
Upvote 0
January Totals:

Dollars:
1 - Peace

Halves:
90% - 38 ( 1 Barber, 1 Franklin , 36 Kennedy)
40% - 82

Dimes - 3 Roosevelt

Pretty slow month, maybe the banks will re-seed themselves! Didn't make one road trip as work has taken up most of my time and had some car problems. Spent more time on TreasureNet than I did searching :tongue3:.

Maine_Jim
 
Jan. 2010 Total

28x Walking Liberty Halves
31x Ben Franklin Halves
14x 1964 Kennedy Halves
116x 40% Kennedy Halves

HH
Rich
 
Slim Pickin's, but I am a newby (searched 1 box halves; 1 box dimes; 2 boxes nickels) in Jan:

Halves:
40%--3

Dimes:
Rosie--1

I did find a 1908 Liberty Nickel in one of the nickel boxes :)

apush
 
jan. totals---

40%-------194
1964---------38
franklins-----18
walkers-------12
 
January totals:
127-40%ers
65-Walkers
60-Franklins
13-90% Kennedys
1-Peace dollar

Joad
 
1-90% Kennedy. With this said, I am now nominating myself for the banner. Twice.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Jan 2010 Totals

2x Walking Liberty Halves
1x Ben Franklin Halves
10x 1964 Kennedy Halves
62x 40% Kennedy Halves
 
rosie- 1

40% halves- 84
90% halves- 9
walkers- 1
my best month yet
 
336 %40's
28 %90's
13 Bens
2 Walkers

* So far this year we have found 246 ounces of Silver in (which includes 2 dreamy cold calls one yielding 278 a Banks machine bag they sold me [another 175 Silvers in customer rolls]), from 184 Boxes. Most of the Boxes this year have been extremely poor too, skunks are running at %50 now with many boxes having one or two in them.
 
Hey atx_kt our numbers are very close. Kinda cool...

Looks like everyone is doing pretty well this year to start out.
 
25 %40's
1 George Washington Commemorative Half Dollar
1 Walker
 
My Jan. Silver totals:
war nickels- 5
Dimes- 8
Quarters- 3
90% halves- 3
40% halves- 47
HH
Gilbert
 
Jan. Silver Totals, in 10 rolls of halves and some dimes and quarters:
Halves:
2-'64
3-40%
Dimes:
1-'53 Rosi.
1-'60 Rosi.
1-'44 Merc.
1-'45 Merc.(hole in it) :laughing7:
Quarters:
1-'60
 
timbobwey said:
Hey atx_kt our numbers are very close. Kinda cool...

Looks like everyone is doing pretty well this year to start out.

Thanks, I thought I was kickin' arse as well. Did you make sure to vote me for the banner? I know that Mr. Mojo did.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Missed 100ozt. by one stinkin 90% half :BangHead: but still a good month.
January totals
Dimes/ 22
90% Halves/ 96
40% Halves/ 429

HH all, Mark :occasion14:
 
January 2010 Silver totals

15 - War Nickels
4 - Mercury Dimes
33 - Silver Roosevelt Dimes
4 - Silver Washington Quarters
1 - Walking Liberty Half Dollar
4 - Franklin Half Dollars
18 - 90% Kennedy Half Dollars
102 - 40% Kennedy Half Dollars
1 - 80% Silver Canadian dime
1 - Silver Canadian Nickel (ASW = 0.0346)
-------------------------------------------------
183 - Total Silver Coins
 
Jan 2010 Silver Totals

Halves:

Walker = 1
Franklin = 25
1964 = 49
1970 = 5
40% = 974

HH Mark
 
1 war nickel
1 1964 half dollar
1 1968 half dollar
 
feb. totals:
40%-----------147
1964-------------19
bens-------------8
walkers----------6
rossies----------22
merc-------------1
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom