Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been getting out some this Fall, and digging enough to have a shot at something with a bit of wow factor... but it's just not happening and I have yet to have a day where I got home and was inspired to post. I wasn't able to prepare much for this Fall so that is no doubt a contributing factor, but as i said still digging enough, just not getting over the right one. Ironhorse and I have about three weeks to go so maybe I'll put in some thinking and research time to get the job done... or keep doing what we're doing (hunted fields, but plowed and in good digging condition) and hope to get lucky!

These are the better finds over my last several hunts. The keeper in the group here for me is the part of the gold marked cufflink as it breaks a decade long slump for finding gold. I'll never reject a Rev War button despite the condition, (3rd American - New York Volunteers), nor will I an 1812 Royal Regiment of Artillery that I have found before... or an early to mid. 18th century French buckle... even if bent, or a common copper in nice condition, or Colonial buttons that shine even if they are not military. Yeah you know it is pretty good stuff, so my lack of posting is probably just a result of what has been going on in life... and the truth of the matter is I need detecting way more right now than I need great finds. But I'll still take the big one if it comes along! :tongue3:

Attachments

• 104.jpg
    104.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 117
  • 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 106.jpg
    106.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 110
  • 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 107.jpg
    107.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 116
  • 108.jpg
    108.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 112
  • 109.jpg
    109.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Upvote 39

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing your hunts, you find some great canadian items. Always learned something after reading your posts, and also from the other members of the Iron team ;)

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice going on the gold, not a common field find. You're out digging that's what counts and thinking that you still have three weeks left of digging is something to look forward to. Nice selection of buttons, I only wish that some those great looking ones would be in the soils that I turn.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get it I haven't posted in todays finds for a while I love the anticipation of what I might find that's what keeps me going I love it. Yes every dog needs a bone though I think the majority of us don't find silver and or gold that often but that's ok looks like you have some good finds. I'm going to wish some good luck your way next hunt will pay off for ya!!!!!!!! Keep pluggin away!!!!!!Thanks for the post

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All great finds! Congrats!
The gold cufflink is really sweet!
Really nice find to break the gold slump with.
Hope things improve quickly for ya.
Life must be bored, it keeps getting in everybodys way now & then. It should go sit in the cornor for a while. [emoji3]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Aureus

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2016
Eastern Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great finds man! Love the token (great condition), buttons and cufflink. The buckle is always a very welcome bonus!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread