What's new

colonial gold. finally ( Warning Member may have Lied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klclark3

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2013
Messages
365
Reaction score
524
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Discovery 3300, AT GOLD, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im too excited to tell the story but it had me running to the house can someone give me info on this?
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20140313_191859.webp
    ForumRunner_20140313_191859.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,598
  • ForumRunner_20140313_191908.webp
    ForumRunner_20140313_191908.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,452
Upvote 135
Hi; It is a King George Groat in XF Condition. Value is $600 - $900. I vote BANNER for sure. Great Find. CONGRATS. You are now part of an exclusive Club called the Colonial Gold Finders Club. Not very many Members. You are our newest. Congrats. PEACE:RONB :headbang:

I IDed it in post #6
A 4 pence groat is dime sized, and silver.
 
Wooopy Dooopy !!! I would still be M.D. in that spot now ? lol ... Congrats :notworthy:
 
Congrats! Banner from me too. Love it! Encouraging to say the least.
 
Just voted banner. Thats an absolutely remarkable find in the USA! Europe, UK, just as well!
 
Congrats on that awesome coin. Gold coin very high on my goals list. Colonial gold is surely a banner find. Out of curiosity what did that ring up on your machine and what machine? Thank you and you have a hell of a property there buddy
 
Wow that is a sweet find!
 
Yes in ky and thank you guys really something when your holding on in your hand.
 
If I were you I'd take another pic, lined up better, and maybe crop off the edges some, you'll need it for your banner space.
Where it will be shortly.
 
Congrats on an amazing find! What a beautiful coin. My vote is in
 
Absolutely amazing find. I'm definitely jealous. Still about a foot of snow where I am right now. Sounds like you've got an awesome piece of land to hunt.
 
Amazing! BANNER for sure
 
Amazing find!!!! Banner find for sure.
 
One of the most beautiful coins I have seen on this site. Congrats on a banner find!
 
Congrats. That is a heck of a find!!
 
Incredible. Drool. Banner.
 
Congratulations!!! That is, without a doubt my favorite find that I have ever seen posted on Tnet. We need the full story and close up pictures using the macro mode on your camera. Off now to vote banner.
 
Nice. I bet you ran down the street singing a 30 minute chorus of Willie Wonkas "I got a golden ticket".

Congrats
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom