Too excited to think of a title for the thread, but about a 9hr+ hunt at the very back of my colonial site, there was a spot closer to where I thought the home area ended (stoped hitting stone like tiles) I knew I scanned this area before but nothing, but it's clear now since the dreaded poison ivy was leafless due to winter. So I tried the spot again nothing, so started to scan more wide and got to the base of the tree and got a good hit. It was bouncing around on my ace 250 from silver to bronze and gold, so figuring it was junk or a broken pewter spoon, I got out the discovery 3300 to check the area and it came up mid 60's. Started digging phone battery dead so I couldn't take a picture of the coin in the dirt clod. Over turned it and there it was.