What's new

Comical Morning

USMCLion

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
So I went to the bank to pick up my Monday box and the teller told me the truck was running late I'd have to come back. Rather than doing that I decided to go across the street and wait for the truck while eating some MC D's McMuffin's. As I waited I started to feel like a bank robber scoping things out. I was even getting paranoid that someone was watching. I am definetly hooked. It was worth the wait though, 58 keepers. 47 of them were 68D the rest various other 40ers, no 90% today but no complaining on my end. I have the feeling someone turned in a CRH's stash. I was getting 2-4 68D's out of most of the rolls. Thier loss is my gain I guess. Happy hunting.
 
Upvote 0
my crystal ball shows you getting more than one box at a time real soon. :thumbsup:
 
Sounds like you need to add that to the "You might be a redneck CRH if...." thread.
I feel the same way sometimes when you go in to banks so often.
 
I know the feeling about sensing someone is watching you. My spouse gets upset with me when I refer to it as "hitting a bank" because of concern that the wrong person will hear us talking and the next thing we will know.... lol.
 
pennyante said:
I know the feeling about sensing someone is watching you. My spouse gets upset with me when I refer to it as "hitting a bank" because of concern that the wrong person will hear us talking and the next thing we will know.... lol.
.........LOL........I got the same thing one day from my wife......bless her heart......... :icon_jokercolor:
 
USMCLion said:
So I went to the bank to pick up my Monday box and the teller told me the truck was running late I'd have to come back. Rather than doing that I decided to go across the street and wait for the truck while eating some MC D's McMuffin's. As I waited I started to feel like a bank robber scoping things out. I was even getting paranoid that someone was watching. I am definetly hooked. It was worth the wait though, 58 keepers. 47 of them were 68D the rest various other 40ers, no 90% today but no complaining on my end. I have the feeling someone turned in a CRH's stash. I was getting 2-4 68D's out of most of the rolls. Thier loss is my gain I guess. Happy hunting.



Way to scope out the bank ha .. well ya didnt have to rob them just scalp them 58 keepers that is great , a nice score to add to the stash kudos :thumbsup:




pennyante said:
I know the feeling about sensing someone is watching you. My spouse gets upset with me when I refer to it as "hitting a bank" because of concern that the wrong person will hear us talking and the next thing we will know.... lol.



Lol that is funny but somewhat true you never know anyways hit em hard 8)
 
pennyante said:
I know the feeling about sensing someone is watching you. My spouse gets upset with me when I refer to it as "hitting a bank" because of concern that the wrong person will hear us talking and the next thing we will know.... lol.


my best friend refers to the GF and I as "Bonnie and Clyde"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom