What's new

Common Sense Inate or Learned?

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Let's see how many have it. GodBless Chris
 
Apparently quite a few as none have dared to respond. Que' No!?
 
I'm waiting to see some good answers:laughing7:,i believe mine is not needed.:-X
 
I learned a Lincoln penny was common.
 
Not needed...and not wanted.

Only by the ones that are missing it.That could be your whole problem crisp,all dollars no sense.:sign10:To bad you couldnt rite yourself a prescription for some.
 
Check out my signature.
 
Only by the ones that are missing it.That could be your whole problem crisp,all dollars no sense.:sign10:To bad you couldnt rite yourself a prescription for some.

There you go again, assuming. I can write a prescription for myself if I choose. O, it is highly frowned upon, but no law against it.
 
Appears to be an acquired trait and many just aren't adept at acquisition ....................................... as exhibited often on this forum .
 
I can write a prescription for myself if I choose

Oh, you can write a prescription for common sense?By your reply you might want to triple the dosage:sign10:
 
Most good common sense is acquired by by having bad common sense.
 
Common sense is acquired through life's teachings. It can also be discouraged through teaching. Kind of like how the schools do business along with the mainstream media......
 
I can write a prescription for myself if I choose. O, it is highly frowned upon, but no law against it.

Oh, you can write a prescription for common sense?:sign10:
He should right a lot and dump it all in our water system! :sign10:
Ya'll are funny!

Good judgment comes from experience. Experiences come from bad jusdgment. With some, it don't take.

Remember: It's always fun till someone gets an eye poked out, or the cops show up!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom