What's new

Confused

Texas Kid

Full Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2013
Messages
227
Reaction score
158
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
gazrret & bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm a little confused and I hope this is the place to ask these questions. What is the difference between a thread, a hot thread,and a post! When does a post close and how does it close? I see some several years old! Looks like a ton of unnecessary clutter Help me out if would! Thanks:icon_scratch:???
 
a thread is a topic a hot thread is a nominated thread and a post is an add-on to a thread and a post closes after so many months of inactivity.
 
a thread is a topic a hot thread is a nominated thread and a post is an add-on to a thread and a post closes after so many months of inactivity.

There is no time limit on posts, posts only close if mods lock it.

Hot topic are lots of replies to a thread...







American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
well thanks! That helps me to understand a little! Looks like some of these " Threads" could be cleaned up after so many years.just to clean up the clutter! I have caught myself replying to a thread three years old. My mistake by not looking at the date! Just wasted time running my head to a very old post! Anyway ! Thanks again for the help! The Kid
 
well thanks! That helps me to understand a little! Looks like some of these " Threads" could be cleaned up after so many years.just to clean up the clutter! I have caught myself replying to a thread three years old. My mistake by not looking at the date! Just wasted time running my head to a very old post! Anyway ! Thanks again for the help! The Kid

The threads contain valuable information, that is as valid today as the day it was posted.






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom