What's new

Connecticut copper, king george, and buttons

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm loving these fields, soybean today, 3 hr hunt.
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad
1481226397325.webp
1481226432844.webp
1481226452231.webp
I still have to clean everything.
1481226500043.webp
1481226515831.webp
1481226536381.webp
 
Upvote 46
Some great finds congrats. I really enjoy hunting the fields.
 
Congrats on the state copper Bradley... and the other nice finds.

You have been doing really well lately, seems like a constant stream of good finds coming out of your neighborhood.

Very well done sir!
 
Resized_20161208_155432.webpResized_20161208_155445.webpResized_20161208_125359.webpResized_20161208_161221.webpResized_20161208_161248.webpResized_20161208_125420.webp
 
I want a Deus for Christmas :icon_santa:
 
Congratualtions on the cool hunt! Awesome ornate buttons. :occasion14:
 
Nice variety man:icon_thumright:

~Blaze
 
When you sent me that pic today I was like M*%$#! F%$#*^ Brad is killing it! Great Connecticut copper.

Be gentle with it like you would a fine lady buddy
 
Congrats on the coppers, especially the Connecticut. I'd love to find one myself up here in CT but they remain elusive to me. Beautiful button with the floral design. It cleaned up really well! :thumbsup:
 
Some great finds congrats. I really enjoy hunting the fields.
You have done very well hunting them, I enjoy your finds, I hope I start seeing some like yours Art, thanks.

Congrats on the coppers !
Thanks

Congrats on the state copper Bradley... and the other nice finds.

You have been doing really well lately, seems like a constant stream of good finds coming out of your neighborhood.

Very well done sir!
Thanks Tom

Nice variety man:icon_thumright:

~Blaze
Thank you Blaze

I want a Deus for Christmas :icon_santa:
It's a sweet machine, sleek, light, no cumbersome wires, good warranty work. and not hard to figure out and use. It helps that a couple coppers were there also, the CT was deep, the KG was 3 inches, screaming.

Congratualtions on the cool hunt! Awesome ornate buttons. :occasion14:
Thanks

When you sent me that pic today I was like M*%$#! F%$#*^ Brad is killing it! Great Connecticut copper.

Be gentle with it like you would a fine lady buddy
I'm doing that cold soak, we'll see in a few days, I want early American silver, an eight Real and GOLD!

Congrats on the coppers, especially the Connecticut. I'd love to find one myself up here in CT but they remain elusive to me. Beautiful button with the floral design. It cleaned up really well! :thumbsup:
Thank you
Ten seconds with the navel jelly, everything else distilled water, light toothbrush
 
Awesome to see you getting into that nice early stuff my friend. You know I have a soft spot for the colonial goodies. Excited to see what else you pull out of this area
 
Looks like the 2nd coin 'might' be a Will III?
 
One good day out my friend!! Good to see the cold has not slowed you down.
 
very nice congrats
 
Awesome to see you getting into that nice early stuff my friend. You know I have a soft spot for the colonial goodies. Excited to see what else you pull out of this area
It took me awhile to get these permissions, a couple of these farms are very early settlements, it should keep me busy for the next few years. Thanks Abe, hope your trip was nice.

Looks like the 2nd coin 'might' be a Will III?
Thanks Cru, I have both of those coins in cold peroxide just soaking along with the draped half cent, they are all looking slightly better, a good buddy suggested I try it. Hopefully it will help in ID?

I was thinking the same, that ribbon doesn't look like Kgiii

Nice finds!
Thanks, that makes it even more exciting.

One good day out my friend!! Good to see the cold has not slowed you down.
I do miss the water, especially my knee. I look forward to hunting with ya when things warm up. I'm thinking of rigging up a "prop pipe" could open up some deep hidden treasure?

killing it!!
So many acres, so little time. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

very nice congrats
Thank you
 
I go out and find a hill of beans you find a bean field with hills of goodies sweet finds Thanks for always posting I'm watching 6 inches of snow ruin my life!!!!! Keep it up !!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom