What's new

Connecticut copper, king george, and buttons

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm loving these fields, soybean today, 3 hr hunt.
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad
1481226397325.webp
1481226432844.webp
1481226452231.webp
I still have to clean everything.
1481226500043.webp
1481226515831.webp
1481226536381.webp
 
Upvote 46
Sweet digs Brad, I can see why yoiu are enjoying the soy bean fields. :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice little pile of colonial nectar! I'm sure that field will be seeing a lot of you this spring.
 
Nice finds! They cleaned up really well for field finds. WTG!
Thanks

I go out and find a hill of beans you find a bean field with hills of goodies sweet finds Thanks for always posting I'm watching 6 inches of snow ruin my life!!!!! Keep it up !!!!!
Thanks, I'm trying.

Sweet digs Brad, I can see why yoiu are enjoying the soy bean fields. :icon_thumleft:
Thanks
I'm getting performance anxiety, lol

Nice little pile of colonial nectar! I'm sure that field will be seeing a lot of you this spring.
Thanks
That field will see me tomorrow and a bunch more times in the near future
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom