What's new

Cool old ring found , #29 for the year

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been hunting the same middle school this past month hoping it will finally give up some gold :thumbsup: . Today it would hold on to it again :BangHead: . The good news is all was not lost :hello2: . Only three digs into the hunt I found a 1941 wheat at 7 inches :thumbsup: . After that it was all clad for a good hour , total of $9.13 for the hunt . I did find a cool old ring , #29 for 2016 :icon_thumright: . It was a good 6 inches deep and was a +47 VDI on my mxt pro . Looks like maybe the 1960's ??? . The other find I thought was silver but just a plate star pendent . Hope everyone has a great Easter tomorrow !
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • 100_4056.webp
    100_4056.webp
    745.1 KB · Views: 114
  • 100_4057.webp
    100_4057.webp
    153.9 KB · Views: 127
  • 100_4061.webp
    100_4061.webp
    573 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 18
Nice digs pl8man. Congrats on pulling #29. :occasion14: I am at a meager 4 rings for the years.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom