What's new

Cool Pottery Shards

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in the pottery now. I like the ones with the prints on them the best. I still have a bucket to go through but I kept these in my pocket so they wouldnt get broken. Ill have to make me a pottery frame now I guess.
 

Attachments

  • 100_3261.webp
    100_3261.webp
    278.1 KB · Views: 144
  • 100_3262.webp
    100_3262.webp
    204.9 KB · Views: 161
Upvote 0
Very nice. In what areas do you usually find pottery, plowed field, creeks, or other areas.
 
Great finds Rock, I really like that big piece...
Love seeing pottery.
 
Sorta looks like a fabric stamped pottery Rock. Those pottery frames make nice displays. I have done several and enjoy them. When you get a lot they make fun gifts.
 
Very nice. In what areas do you usually find pottery, plowed field, creeks, or other areas.

I found it in a plowed field. Found in North Ga. I always forget to tell that. Pottery isnt found in all areas. If the site is too old you wont find any. This field has had allot of ancient people living on it. From 400-10000 B.P.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom