What's new

Cool purchase

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Up in Michigan now, wife’s uncle died
Just bought his coin collection
Can, t wait to post pics and get your opinions
 
84C4A65D-5830-42E7-9229-E83731140E36.webp84C4A65D-5830-42E7-9229-E83731140E36.webp
 
Up in Michigan now, wife’s uncle died
Just bought his coin collection
Can, t wait to post pics and get your opinions

My opinion is give it to me sight unseen ;)
Should be interesting!
 
Hillbilly,Jeff just showed you the complete collection:laughing9:
 
Wrongo dongo red
 
Funny,I have the same coin,the one with the harp on it .
 
Correctamundo
I bet I have 150, many are Kennedy halves though, and several silvers
 
Looks like you are on your way to a collection....
 
Sorry about the sad news....
Nice Halves....
Gonna post more pics?
 
I don,t like buying coins, but didn’t want them to be melted
 
Now we’re talking!...
 
Brought my detectors but awoke to this

FDC1FFE1-7BEA-40FF-9A3B-E96559BC1F32.webp
 
Sorry to hear about the passing Jeff, glad to see you saved the coins. As far as the snow, what do you expect up here, PLUS you are retired so not like you have to go anywhere ! :notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom