GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 12, 2012 #1 two days to perfect points. I found this perfectly made pinellas point today at the same site as the coral marion yesterday. Upvote 0
two days to perfect points. I found this perfectly made pinellas point today at the same site as the coral marion yesterday.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 12, 2012 Thread Owner #2 This nice bone piercing tool also
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jun 13, 2012 #3 very symmetrical
leprechaun Bronze Member Joined Feb 20, 2012 Messages 1,997 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2012 #4 Nice finds.