What's new

Couple Creek Finds.

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a new creek today and found a couple artifacts the creek was pretty rocky I found a couple of pieces of flint so I thought I would continue hunting alot of people were fishing in this creek I came upon a guy probably late twentys and asked him if he had ever found any points in this creek and he told me had been fishing this creek for along time and had never seen any points so I thought my chances wasnt great so I continued on up the creek and found the black knife on a gravel bar it has alot of creek polish on it, the second piece I found in a little dry feeder creek im not sure what kind it is the base is ground, not a bad hunt for 3 hours, I will be going back when the creeks get washed.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0165.webp
    DSCF0165.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 147
  • DSCF0166.webp
    DSCF0166.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCF0168.webp
    DSCF0168.webp
    61.6 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 0
Well heck yes, I'd be going back too!! Don't worry about the fisherman's knowledge about the area. There's more goodies there. Nice finds and good luck.
 
Nice finds! And I'm sure he has been fishing there for years and found nothing. That's normal.
 
nice finds...
 
Glad you stopped and looked. Hope you caught a few fish as well along the way... Nice finds and a new spot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom