What's new

Couple of nice ones

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to creek with kids and dad .. I found a nice blade and my dad gets a super knife . Thanks for viewing ;)
 

Attachments

  • image-3652926505.webp
    image-3652926505.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 117
  • image-2777633013.webp
    image-2777633013.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 112
  • image-180886900.webp
    image-180886900.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 113
  • image-2967836253.webp
    image-2967836253.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 104
  • image-3470178281.webp
    image-3470178281.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 107
  • image-1191805046.webp
    image-1191805046.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 123
  • image-642722341.webp
    image-642722341.webp
    34 KB · Views: 107
  • image-401410151.webp
    image-401410151.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 108
  • image-1637373667.webp
    image-1637373667.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 0
Nice point you got there! Good finds all around- love that point! HH- Yak
 
Beautiful point, and like that scraper! :icon_thumleft:

That material in your point seems to be quite predominate in your area, like it.
 
nice point,like the tool too.you have been doing well happy for ya.
 
2 Nice finds! The point is Archaic period by the flaking I see. Most Paleo will have long strikes and the Archaic period will have some scattered and a few long strikes in the flaking. I have never seen a Trans Paleo piece so I just say Archaic to be safe. It sure is some pretty Lithic.
 
..both are very nice painter.:icon_thumleft:....haven't been doing much hunting here, so am enjoying looking at everyone's find...thanks for sharing!
 
Thanks all of u for your comments pretty good day with family ;)
 
just beautiful!

that is one enormous scraper and i like it

they seldom are that big here.......actually almost never

i think you should go back to that area again
 
Thanks Steve I tell you what your on fire finding some very nice stuff ;)
 
your rocks almost always look to be the same material...but with a wide range of eras....so is the source material nearby? beautiful brown stone with black highlights.
 
Yes the material is unlimited here I can get a chunk of it mostly ft Payne anywhere ... You don't walk barefoot around these parts lol
 
it makes a nice artifact.
 
Thank you the creek stains add to it as well it gives each piece a personality
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom