What's new

Couple questions

Cosmo

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
254
Reaction score
369
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The little one is 3/4 of inch. Would it be a variation of a snyders point? The bigger one is 2.5 inches long and pretty thin would it be a Celt or scraper? Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

  • image-2175199205.webp
    image-2175199205.webp
    12 KB · Views: 162
  • image-4151838059.webp
    image-4151838059.webp
    17 KB · Views: 150
  • image-4111566085.webp
    image-4111566085.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 153
  • image-2790812410.webp
    image-2790812410.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 152
  • image-2680161175.webp
    image-2680161175.webp
    25 KB · Views: 152
  • image-2967786769.webp
    image-2967786769.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 148
  • image-139433647.webp
    image-139433647.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 0
The point I think is a reworked Snyders and the other since it is so thin I would say a preform. JMO great finds:thumbsup:
 
Re: as Monsterrack stated on your first artifact. Just wondering on the size of your second artifact. It may be a stone hoe?
 
The white side is extremely smooth like its been used. Digger it's 2.5 inches long. P. S digger congrats on your museum quality find.
 
The 2nd one could be a preform or a blade. I like to think if they put that much work into something it would of been used. Nice finds
 
The second piece looks like a common uni-face end scraper with a little retouch basicaly. And a very nice one too!

I like it a lot.
 
Last edited:
The second piece looks like a common uni-face end scraper with a little retouch basicaly. And a very nice one too!

I like it a lot.



i agree great finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom