What's new

Couple snapshots out my windshield

RVRoamer76

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2016
Messages
4,343
Reaction score
8,202
Golden Thread
1
Location
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
Garrett carrot 🥕
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my favorite sites, Massanutten Mountain. So much History here in the Valley.


20181022_130406.webp
20181022_131115.webp
20181025_104446.webp
 
It appears you're sitting a little high-up from the highway. You driving a big truck?
 
Looks like some beautiful country!
 
I love driving throuvh the good ol USA in the 70 Charger
 
It appears you're sitting a little high-up from the highway. You driving a big truck?

Driving my RV which sits up very high and has a great view out the big windshied.
 
Looks like some beautiful country!

The Shenandoah Valley in my opinion is some of the best scenery in the country. The North Fork of the Shenandoah River is on the east side of Massanutten Mountain. Interesting that the Shenandoah flows north, both the North Fork and the South Fork.
 
I love driving throuvh the good ol USA in the 70 Charger

Yep, there sure is plenty to see in this great Country. Just finished up a 8000 mile 3 month trip from east coast to the west coast. Taking the 3 month to stay in many different locations across the country.
 
Driving my RV which sits up very high and has a great view out the big windshied.
The sure sounds fun to me, but I don't think it be so fun for my better half. As a family my dad would take us on long trips in our 1970 Chevy wagon pulling our Forrester camper. I loved every mile of it, but my brother and sister couldn't wait for it to end, so I do understand it's not for everyone.
 
The sure sounds fun to me, but I don't think it be so fun for my better half. As a family my dad would take us on long trips in our 1970 Chevy wagon pulling our Forrester camper. I loved every mile of it, but my brother and sister couldn't wait for it to end, so I do understand it's not for everyone.
In our case we don't push our getting there, we travel shorter distances in between areas of the Country we want to explore.
But as you say, not for everyone.
 
Thank you for sharing! :icon_thumleft:
 
Tommy don,t got a charger! Let, see it
I had one I ripped the 318 out dropped a Kframe in it and a 440 with the 727 trans built up pretty good 484 lift trw cam Mallory ignition Hi po heads nice converter and shift kit with the B and m slap stick shifter. I also got some nice black leather 12 way adjustable seats out of a wrecked Cordoba. I drove that car all over the Country. Now I got a convertible T/A leather interior 6 speed with a nice cam. Still workin on her!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom