What's new

Cover songs

Oregon Viking

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
19,729
Reaction score
86,456
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Original-The Velvet Underground.

​
 
Original-The Crickets.

​
 
I already posted Eric Burdon and War's cover of this today......
Paint it Black - The Rolling Stones
So, how about this.....

 
Anvil...That's heavy ay? :laughing7:
 
Original-The Beach Boys

​
 
This one's for my chum Muddyhandz. This song Maybe Tomorrow was the theme song for the 80's Canadian cult classic TV series The Littlest Hobo. Here's Grace Under Fire covering Terry Bush's tune Maybe Tomorrow....



There's a voice that keeps on calling me
Down the road, that's where I'll always be.
Every stop I make, I make a new friend,
Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down,
Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Down this road that never seems to end,
Where new adventure lies just around the bend.
So if you want to join me for a while,
Just grab your hat, come travel light, that's hobo style.

Maybe tomorrow I'll want to settle down,
Until tomorrow, the whole world is my home.

So if you want to join me for a while,
Just grab your hat, come travel light, that's hobo style

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down,
Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down,
Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

There's a world that's waiting to unfold,
A brand new tale no-one has ever told.
We've journeyed far far and know it wont be long;
We're almost there, and we've paid our fare with our hobo song.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down,
Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

So if you want to join me for a while,
Just grab your hat, come travel light, that's hobo style.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll find what I call home, Until tomorrow, you know I'm free to roam...
 






 
Last edited:





 
Last edited:
Bought this the day it came out.......



On the intro of money, instead of the cash register sound there's a whole different kind of sound.......

Gurgle, gurgle....cough, cough!

Oh yeah! 8-)
 
Original- Steppenwolf

​
 
Original-Queen

​
 
Original-Steppenwolf

​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom