What's new

Cover songs

Folks,

This song was originally recorded by Queen but was composed by David Bowie and Iggy Pop...

This version is probably better than the original.

 


No tomatoes please...I think she did good
 
Original-Robert Johnson


​
 
Chapin was the man. Thanks for the post.
 
Original-Loggins & Messina


​
 
Last edited:
Original-Stevie Wonder

​
 
Original-T. Rex


​
 
Original-Neil Diamond


​
 
This song goes wayyyy back.

Here's the Frijid Pink version of the Animals....



Nina does her own thing.....



and a Sons of Anarchy version by White Buffalo.....



Sorry, couldn't fit a thousand more covers of this tune here!
 
Oregon Viking,
I see you offered up a Bonamassa song. I don't know if what I reference below is a cover of anyone else's version of this song--but it is one of my favorites:

Don....
 
Original-Dale Hawkins


​
 
Can't go wrong with CCR! On the original album there's a Suzie Q part 2 that's pretty trippy.

Here's a short version of another CCR cover.....

 
I knew Eva..... and NO words will ever capture her...I'll let her speak for herself...

Ag



Original Buffy Sainte-Marie

 
Last edited:
Original-Pink Floyd


​
 
original-AC/DC

​
 
This would be my top vote to replace Brian Johnson.....



The rest of Krokus hopes he gets the job.

C'mon Angus, let's get someone who sounds like Bon Scott!

:notworthy:
 
Original-Carly Simon

​
 
Original-Free


​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom