Eu_citzen Gold Member Joined Sep 19, 2006 Messages 6,488 Reaction score 2,111 Golden Thread 0 Location Sweden Detector(s) used White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus. Primary Interest: Prospecting Jan 7, 2009 #21 Re: Cracks And Flaws We Each Have SO age does bring wisdom after all?? Great story and so true.
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS Gold Member Joined May 22, 2005 Messages 7,211 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 2, 2012 Thread Owner #22 Thought I would bring this one back up. "Those were the days my friends"................." but I was so much older then/I'm younger than that now." all have a good un....... SHERMANVILLE Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
Thought I would bring this one back up. "Those were the days my friends"................." but I was so much older then/I'm younger than that now." all have a good un....... SHERMANVILLE
spartacus53 Banned Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 10,624 Reaction score 1,074 Golden Thread 0 Location Whiting, NJ Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 2, 2012 #23 How come that other lady didn't share her flowers I guess she was a bit greedy