What's new

Crazy neighbour talking in tongue about how she is an alien

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,929
Reaction score
76,405
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and how the rest of the world is dead.

language warning, but too good to not post




I'd Triple my Locks with That for a Neighbor
 
Last edited:
I think I danced with her at Club 54 back in the 70's, I dont remember her being that bad. How old is her son? I'm alittle worried.
 
Oh my....that is just plain nasty. sSig_aaarggh.gif

That's what happens when you mix meth, heroin and vodka.


IQ.webp​
 
Last edited:
I expected a more modern looking door to her spaceship.
 
must be some good drugs in town lol alien or Indian?













chief of the world talking about when she invented the laser beam and getting pissed







 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom