What's new

CRAZY??????

Joined
Jul 11, 2017
Messages
38
Reaction score
87
Golden Thread
0
Location
LAKE CITY, FL
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was up at 6:30 am heading to a site. Does this mean I am hooked or lost my mind as my wife says. LOL. This morning 4.60. not bad in 2 hours. That is 3 cups of coffee. I really do enjoy as much as I am able. Stay safe.:metaldetector:
 
Yep, 100% certifiable.
 
And it only.....gets......worse! Lol, welcome to our world...Ddf
 
Ive started hunting at night after work from about 9pm to 1am. Its kinda nice. Usually peaceful and quiet in most places. But now I need to find a pinpointer that either has no white led light, or has one that can be turned off.
 
You're not there yet. Wait till you have to get up at 3:30 to drive 3 hours to a club dig.
 
The local lake I hunt only allows detecting from 6:00 am to 8:00 am. So all summer long I am up at 5:15 to get to the beach when it opens. It's been a cool summer, 58 degrees a few of the mornings. If it was winter and the house was 58 I would be in jeans, socks and a sweatshirt. In the summer I am wearing shorts and in the water. Yup, that makes us crazy.
 
You got it bad... Glad you got out early to feed the dragon. I hunt every weekend. :thumbsup:
 
I've stayed up all night plenty of time due to my insomnia and went detecting a hour away for 4 hours. Get back home........best sleep I've ever had.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom