Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So we hit our fav park about 6:30 this am. In the woods cuz so dry out. No one at the park as usual. We were finding some coins and having fun. These woods were so thick you could barely swing. 20210911_171904.jpg About 7:30 I hear something behind and there's a big guy following us about 15 ft. back holding his pants up. He said he heard voices and apologized for startling but made no move to go. Brain said GO so I headed out asap with honey on my heels. Creepy vibes. After he wandered off, we went up a hill to hit some other woods. Just as we got there, he comes out of the woods just looking at us. Grrr. So we went back to the truck and drove to the far side of the park. Not good digging but oh well. Guess who shows up! I don't know how he was getting around there so fast. We were totally creeped out and called it a day. Not a fun day. Got a buff, 3 1919 wheats and a 1918 wheat. And always some what's its! 20210911_181813.jpg

Upvote 20

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Lilwiggles

Dec 22, 2021
So we hit our fav park about 6:30 this am. In the woods cuz so dry out. No one at the park as usual. We were finding some coins and having fun. These woods were so thick you could barely swing. View attachment 1946779 About 7:30 I hear something behind and there's a big guy following us about 15 ft. back holding his pants up. He said he heard voices and apologized for startling but made no move to go. Brain said GO so I headed out asap with honey on my heels. Creepy vibes. After he wandered off, we went up a hill to hit some other woods. Just as we got there, he comes out of the woods just looking at us. Grrr. So we went back to the truck and drove to the far side of the park. Not good digging but oh well. Guess who shows up! I don't know how he was getting around there so fast. We were totally creeped out and called it a day. Not a fun day. Got a buff, 3 1919 wheats and a 1918 wheat. And always some what's its! View attachment 1946780
Definatly not normal behaviour, more like you were being stalked.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread