CRHunting book-Good or bad?

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, just wait until the saps try it out and get skunked. Imagine the bad reviews on Amazon.

OP
OP
jkng

jkng

Sep 14, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
namster said:
LOL, just wait until the saps try it out and get skunked. Imagine the bad reviews on Amazon.

Amen!

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
There was a thread about this book during the summer. Some people got really mad and the mediators or hat ever they are called had to step in. I agree that it's a pretty bad idea.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
dawg I might buy it because my school is putting me in a study hall for no reason and I never have anything to do

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eminem said:
dawg I might buy it because my school is putting me in a study hall for no reason and I never have anything to do

Buy every copy you can-and burn them!

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's to late to hide interest in coin roll hunting. This evening my wife and I went to a local Bob Evan's, while paying my bill the boy cashier needed dimes. He opened the roll carefully so all were exposed in a roll in his hand. I asked if he was searching for silver, you bet he replied. Said he had been doing pretty good. See how far CRHing has gone. I already knew all the tellers at my bank was searching, but Bob Evan's Cashiers????? Getting tough out there.

OP
OP
jkng

jkng

Sep 14, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
lost said:
It's to late to hide interest in coin roll hunting. This evening my wife and I went to a local Bob Evan's, while paying my bill the boy cashier needed dimes. He opened the roll carefully so all were exposed in a roll in his hand. I asked if he was searching for silver, you bet he replied. Said he had been doing pretty good. See how far CRHing has gone. I already knew all the tellers at my bank was searching, but Bob Evan's Cashiers????? Getting tough out there.

Nooo!!! People are finding about CRH! Better hit the banks! When all the silver is gone, wheats will be the next new thing!

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

Ahh... so Slim Shady never graduated high school? Who would have guessed.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm over worrying about CRH getting too popular. This hobby has been around for a LONG time, even pre 1965. I believe it's hit equilibrium. Remember, we are assuming that the rest of the population thinks like us, and that if they hear about this, they will definitely be doing it. There are already at least 2 books about CRH! I go into banks all the time that still don't know about silver and wonder what the halves are all about. The tellers gain info after awhile, but remember there is turnover!

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To add to that, I posted awhile back about this book, saying it was a laugh because of the title (striking it rich). Unfortunately the conversation turned towards hating the author for spoiling our hobby. It then came out he was a long time member of the forum. That dude's been doing this longer than most of us, and to be honest I don't blame him for trying to make some money. It's not going to ruin the hobby. We should be happy that a fellow member got a book published. I also might add that there is an "every man for himself" type attitude on the CRH TNET forum when it comes to finding silver at banks (which I'm all about). That's just what this guy did, he said "I'm making some caaaaaash!"

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It matters not. Who in the heck reads books ? Oh that's right hardly anyone anymore. The CRH "secret" is in much more danger from the Internet and you tube videos.....

projJakarta

Jan 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I wouldn't worry much about the book. Most newbies won't make it long in this venture, IMHO. I introduced this hobby to couple of my best friends. Only one sticks to it. But he is thinking about quitting. This hobby is all about persistent not getting rich fast.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

Add me at Target. I know about silver too, but if you ask me about it, I just play dumb. :laughing7:

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me tell you somthing about the general public...everyone wants to strike it...but nobody want to put in the work that it takes to strike it...let alone stick with the hard work. Theres a reason only 3% of Americans can retire without any assistance. Pathetic too, we live in America! Point is, TV, mags, books, Youtube vids...may attract newbies, but only 3% will stay with it. and 90% of the 3% will fizzle out after 1 year.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Gilmore Happy said:
Let me tell you somthing about the general public...everyone wants to strike it...but nobody want to put in the work that it takes to strike it...let alone stick with the hard work. Theres a reason only 3% of Americans can retire without any assistance.

because they coin roll hunted for silver when they were young yo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread