Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey gang. Do you guys remember awhile back I started following the s/v La Vagabonde? Two beautiful 20 something Aussies Sailing around the world??? Well things have changed. Riley and Elayna upgraded to a catamaran, are currently Sailing the Med and in 2018 are coming to Florida!!!!!!!!! If they come to my neck of the woods, I will take them out for dinner. I sent them a picture of my crew and Elayna said she “ loves my dog!” Hehehe My grandson is beside himself happy..... I play there Youtube stories at night for bedtime stories.........

YouTube Sailing LaVagabonde

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey gang. Do you guys remember awhile back I started following the s/v La Vagabonde? Two beautiful people Sailing around the world??? Well things have changed. Riley and Elayna upgraded to a catamaran, are currently Sailing the Med and in 2018 are coming to Florida!!!!!!!!! If they come to my neck of the woods, I will take them out for dinner. I sent them a picture of my crew and Elayna said she “ loves my dog!” Hehehe My grandson is beside himself happy..... I play there Youtube stories at night for bedtime stories..........
sailing la vagabonde catamaran

You played the " cute little dog " card!
Bravo! :hello2:
Catamaran is probably already bearing a direct course towards that furry little gator bait......

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hehehe good one RC. Heck yeah I played that card......Have you seen Elayna????????

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hehehe good one RC. Heck yeah I played that card......Have you seen Elayna????????

Ummmm...I may have seen her on previous vids you posted. Not sure what to say besides she is not shopping ,but to say......
I never go shopping without money , and I ain't got no money ? :icon_scratch::laughing7:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey gang. Do you guys remember awhile back I started following the s/v La Vagabonde? Two beautiful 20 something Aussies Sailing around the world??? Well things have changed. Riley and Elayna upgraded to a catamaran, are currently Sailing the Med and in 2018 are coming to Florida!!!!!!!!! If they come to my neck of the woods, I will take them out for dinner. I sent them a picture of my crew and Elayna said she “ loves my dog!” Hehehe My grandson is beside himself happy..... I play there Youtube stories at night for bedtime stories.........

YouTube Sailing LaVagabonde

are they females?

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks,

Delores you will be missed. She passed away at the young age of 46.

Damn. This one hurts. My mom's Irish, her parents were indentured servants, Pittsburgh PA steel mill company. I have more Irish blood then Viking blood. Names like Feeney, Keenen. I have been to Ireland twice, Galloway.. Family ties.

Ar dheis DĂ© go raibh a h-anam.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OV,

Ive got the celtic blood also sometimes Im not sure if its a blessing or a curse.

Regards + HH

Bill

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
A bathroom update!!!
Just finished grouting the shower, hoping for three hours sleep tonight before I get called into work. Probably easily be a 20-24 hr shift. I’ve got to slow down on working...
IMG_3034.JPG
Now we’re ready to install the glass enclosure and build a custom two sink vanity.

Before pic...
IMG_2821.JPG

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Diesel,

Great job on the bathroom and yes you've got to slow down. We all need some downtime.

Regards + HH

Bill

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4:10 PST here.
I my as well just get up early, rather then go to bed late!
I was told... you will get plenty of sleep when yer dead.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread