CRISPINS CRITTERS

it wasn't me. I'm not your friend

I'm done for the night.
I've been beaten down by my friends..,.,
Go figure....

Scott

No Scott, not beaten down by me..I am simply requesting kind posts and after I did that you made another unkind sideways remark..You are not a victim here and I hold no bad thoughts toward you..

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

My mistake.
Sorry.

Scott​

Last edited:
No problem, its how we work it out that counts!
By the way saw your camping pictures on another thread..BEAUTIFUL!

Quoting dad long ago when he caught us fighting, "I was going to take you to see a man with a pet raccoon, now i,m not."
Relax a little,(my quote).

The government has taken over.... Where have you all been.
I'm not worrying about something that already has happened! Well maybe a little.
Put me down for 1/4 worried! :/

The government has taken over.... Where have you all been.
I'm not worrying about something that already has happened! Well maybe a little.
Put me down for 1/4 worried! :/
1/4 worried? are you sure your not 3/8th's worried? :laughing7:

Hey guys, not been around much lately, been preoccupied, just want to wish all you Dad's the very best of days, relax, enjoy, and relish them!

Simple fare for today.......Burgers, Dogs, potato salad, and as many "cold ones" that can be safely enjoyed. Have a great day, everything else will still exist in the morning. Gary

25.4 is the inch to mm conversion.

If you went back in time an lived the way they did 100+ years ago... You would say the government had already taken over today!
Because you now live in this government run country, you don't know any better.
It is what it is and no one can change it.

Barb,

My everyday machine is a Tesoro DeLeon.....it's a single tone machine or what some would call a beep and dig machine....I tend to dig more trash than a lot of other detectorists but I don't miss many keepers either...

Just the price you have to pay if you want to get the good stuff be it gold, relics, etc....

Regards + HH

Bill

Great finds Bill!!! Tell me please what kind of MD did you use....

Bill,
Thanks for the info, if my hand Ever gets better I want to buy a different machine. ..

Bill,
Thanks for the info, if my hand Ever gets better I want to buy a different machine. ..

What machine do you use now?

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

she mostly uses a VS920 4G it seems..

Barb,

Maybe one of those support gloves would help believe the drug stores sell them...I've seen waitresses use them to take strain off hands and wrists.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill,

Barb,

Maybe one of those support gloves would help believe the drug stores sell them...I've seen waitresses use them to take strain off hands and wrists.

Regards + HH

Bill

I saw an orthopedic person and I have one now...seems to be base of right thumb for the most part, but not getting better..Had xra
y no arthritis ...so we shall see!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back